Saturday, June 6, 2009

Look what John's been up to?

Last Saturday when I got home from my weekly shopping trip, this is what I discovered going on in our back yard:


John and Meg were putting up a new (and bigger) gazebo for our back yard! The roof ripped on the last one we had.
Then on Tuesday, John came home from work with surprises:


Now our lovely yard is truly our haven for the summer! I love being outside but have to stay out of the sun. So the gazebo will be perfect for having my morning cup of tea and reading! It's like having another "room" outside!! John put little white Christmas lights inside it for the evenings. Thank you so much honey!! Our yard is perfect!!! And the peonies are opening just in time for our Breakfast Club Cookout today (more on that later).

3 comments:

  1. Wow, it really looks WONDERFUL & relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now I want a cabin and a gazebo. Let me add to my list of wants that may never get checked off. hahaha. Looks sooooo nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both welcome to come anytime!!

    ReplyDelete