First stop - the outlet mall! We spent hours at the mall, doing some Christmas shopping and some clothes shopping! Becky made me try on clothes that I'd never even consider and I was so surprised when they looked good! She has a real knack for putting clothes together. I really should make some notes before I leave, lol.
Next stop - a late lunch at Firehouse Subs! After that Tay's mom, Judy, met us for pedicures! What is it about getting a pedicure that is so relaxing? Now I have toes that make me giggle again! We stopped at several more stores on the way home with a final stop at Baskin Robbins! What a great day........{sigh}!
Thursday after breakfast we put Lucy and Jameson into the stroller and went for a long walk to the playground!
I was so excited on the walk back home to see a road runner!!!
There was a definite nip in the air but the sun was warm and it felt so good to get some exercise! It's ironic that the week I come to visit Phoenix is having a "cold spell". I think it's very comfortable but the natives are freezing!
Thursday night was pumpkin carving night! The boys were interested for about two minutes and then went to play leaving Becky, Taylor and I to do the pumpkins all by ourselves!

Those pumpkins are pretty impressive. They are even more impressive in person. Good job guys! It was nice to see ya here. Thanks for coming to our party.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete