Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Phoenix ~Day 3



It was a stay-at-home day for us today but not uneventful!

After Weston got home from school and Jameson woke up from his nap, we did some fun projects! First we made haunted houses using a Cocoa Krispy kit!
Next, Becky made a haunted house out of graham crackers and frosted it with purple frosting. We all decorated it with Halloween candy.

After that, Becky brought out some plaster Halloween figures for the boys to paint.
I can't believe we did all that stuff in such a short time!

Tonight we had dinner at Taylor's mom and stepdad's house. Their home is lovely and the food was delicious. I really enjoyed visiting with Tay's mom-Judy, his stepdad- Ron, brother-Dave and his wife-Heather. They are such nice people and I felt right at home with them!

1 comment:

  1. mama! all this is beautiful! thank you fo posting this! please keep it up! :) love you and miss you! kiss and hug the kids for me!

    ReplyDelete