Sunday, August 2, 2009

Treasure and a swing

Yesterday's outing in Colden had some surprises for everyone!
First John put up a big swing and a tire swing for the grandchildren. Of course the swing is so big that even the grown ups took a turn.




Second, my wonderful mother-in-law decided to have a pirates treasure hunt! She made up treasure maps and a set of clues for everyone. There were 10 little bags of treasure and one treasure chest.





Sammi (with a little help from Tara) found the BIG treasure!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I tried to post my pics from that day a few times on FB but I kept getting an error...will try again tonight :) I'm stealin yours too though!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting to see the video of Grandma Terry on the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who took video of that? It wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete