Monday, August 10, 2009

Long Weekend - Day 3

Family, friends, food and fun!!



The 5th Annual Rajczak Corn Roast was held yesterday (in between rain storms) at Mike and Susie's! Just wanted to share a few pictures from the day........





We celebrated all the summer birthdays!

Don't really know who the young man is with Krissy but it's a nice picture!

5 comments:

  1. You have been one busy lady! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, please as a general rule, don't post pictures of me anywhere. Nice pic of the kids eating corn, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized Tara is NOT in the summer birthday picture (and Kelly is also missing).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! That's michael. and mine has his eyes closed so I like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was off to the side, that's all! :) Oh yeah, and Kelly should've been in there! Oh well...I wish she'd get back up and bloggin on here already.

    ReplyDelete