Monday, November 2, 2009

Home again............

I am NOT a good flyer but flying back and forth to Phoenix this time was actually enjoyable - no turbulance!

There is nothing like coming home after a vacation. My husband looked so handsome at the airport! Coming down the street to our house, I could see huge cat eyes in our bedroom window (John obviously bought some new Halloween decorations this year)! They covered the entire window and were lit from behind - very cool. Couldn't help thinking that the Proudfits would have loved it!

Today in Buffalo was beautiful! It's a little chilly but the skies are blue, the leaves are gorgeous and they smell absolutely wonderful! You have to live here to know what I'm talking about. I love the change of seasons and as much as I enjoy visiting other places, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Buffalo gets such a bad rap but it's home.

No comments:

Post a Comment