Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween in Phoenix!

Weston at my bedroom door Halloween morning: "Grandma, we're having green eggs so don't come down yet!" When I was allowed to come down to breakfast, this is what I found - monster brains with spiders on them and halloween donuts! Nothing like starting the day out right!



I've heard for years about Becky's annual Halloween dinner and was very excited to be there in person this year along with the entire Proudfit clan! Becky makes the world's best chili and serves it in a hollowed out pumpkin.
This year she made green witch's finger breadsticks to go with it. Mike and Mel brought over the left overs from the party the night before so we had a feast! They really go all out decorating and even had special cups and straws for everyone. After dinner (and getting a picture of all the kids together, not an easy task) the whole gang went trick or treating together in Becky and Taylor's neighborhood.


They live in a great neighborhood and many of the neighbors decorated for Halloween too. Needless to say, I fell into bed exhausted Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment