This summer has been different for us because we haven't been driving to see Megan in any shows. How sad.......But the upside of that is that Meg is living close enough to come home for many of our summer events! I've enjoyed getting to spend some "quality" with her. Yesterday we took the subway downtown to run an errand so we decided to have lunch at the Hatch on the waterfront. We walked through the naval park taking silly pictures of each other.

This is Meg taking a picture of me, lol.

If you look closely you will see both of us in this picture.


After lunch, we walked to the Erie Basin Marina and went on the little beach there. We had so much fun wading in the water and collecting driftwood.

This is Meg on the subway on the way home.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOk. So weird. I don't know why when I tried posting a comment it came up as big bad wolf. Hmmm. Anyway. way cute pics. I wish I could spend some quality time with MY mama. So fun.
ReplyDelete