skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, February 7, 2010
The monster in the closet
I heard a weird nose......it sounded like banging and it was coming from INSIDE the closet!!! I was really scared!!!!! What could it be?
Oh no....it's something very creepy.......I don't even want to look..............
oh no..............and it's growling...........I'm VERY VERY SCARED!!!!!!!
Oh whew.........it's just David! He is very cute and not really scary at all!
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 7, 2010 at 5:42 PM
haha! Very cute!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Mary
I enjoy reading other people's blogs so much, I decided to try doing one of my own. Thanks for reading and please leave a comment so I know you were here! ~God bless!
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(9)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(28)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
▼
February
(3)
Cousins' Breakfast
The monster in the closet
February Fun!
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(50)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(6)
My Blog List
What Does The Inside Of My Head Look Like?
collis truck parts salvage yard
3 years ago
Raising Redheads
❤️!FULL. MOVIE! The Most Beautiful Years* 2020 ⚒ Online Streaming
6 years ago
~Megan Rozak~
Descargar los mejores libros Cuaderno de lengua, CuadrĂcula. 1 Primaria, 3 Trimestre. Savia - 9788467570311 ¡gratis!
6 years ago
Mean Mommy Academy
somewhat simple // fun in the sun baby shower gift tags
10 years ago
LIFE IS GOOD
12 years ago
I Can Picture That
12 years ago
The Proudfit Family
14 years ago
My Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy Surgery: Journey of an Adult Cerebral Palsy Patient
Pre/Post Op Video
15 years ago
Pharmmom
The blog has moved
15 years ago
Rocks & Bubblegum
Social Network Connections
15 years ago
Freezing History
Snow Buddies
16 years ago
The Mayback Family
Hot Sunday
17 years ago
Storytime Fun
Manners Matter
17 years ago
Raising Redheads
That's What She Said.
haha! Very cute!
ReplyDelete