I don't think our house is particularly "fun" except of course when the grandchildren are here!
Snack time - the kids head out back to pick their own snack from the vegetable garden (their idea, not mine).
"Can we go to the playground?" The clouds were moving in and the sky was getting dark so we went before it started to rain.
While David hung out with Grandpa in the yard, Sammi made brownies for dessert.
"Let's play explorer!!" Again, Sammi's idea, not mine. They head out back to try to find a fox and then discover other things that Grandpa has hidden.
Explorer quickly turned into playing spy.
The movie of the night was "Alvin and the Chipmunks" - very cute, at least what I saw of it. As usual, I was the first one asleep on the couch.
After church in the morning, Sammi and I went to Tim's to get doughnuts while the guys made cheesie eggs for breakfast.
The talk over breakfast was about Michael Jackson (not kidding). So Grandpa promptly put on a Michael Jackson album and the kids sang and danced along.
The kids didn't take out any toys or even art supplies this visit! They made their own fun! Maybe we DO have the funnest house!

Sheesh! I'd say your house IS the funnest.
ReplyDeleteToo cute. Your house is probably ALWAYS gonna be the funnest house! And I love how your pictures that you post kinda tell a story themselves. I am stealing all of them ;)
ReplyDelete