Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twenty Wishes

I recently read the book "Twenty Wishes" by Debbie Macomber. In it, a group of widows of various ages gets together and decides that each will make a list of 20 wishes. The wishes can be anything. They don't have to be in the realm of possibility. They don't even have to really make sense to anyone but yourself. It got me thinking. You are never supposed to stop dreaming. So, I am going to attempt to make a list of 20 wishes too.

Right now I can only come up with eight but I'll add others as they occur if they are truly "list worthy."

1. Go on a family vacation with my husband, our children and their families! I'm thinking camping (but would be open to other ideas) where each family would have their individual cabins all next to each other. We could eat together, have campfires, go on hikes, swimming.

2. Learn to tap dance.

3. Learn to dance with my husband (which will require his cooperation).

4. Go see Mount Rushmore

5. Go back to Washington DC and see EVERYTHING at my leisure!

6. See every show Megan is in!

7. Go to Ireland

8. I'd really like to go on a vacation at a beach on the ocean.....

Interesting that when I think of things I'd really like to do, they involve either travel or music............

No comments:

Post a Comment