~I am thankful for the family I was born into. When so many families are at odds with each other, my brothers and sisters and I (and our spouses) all genuinely enjoy each other! Rajczak Family parties are the best!
~I am thankful for my wonderful husband of 34 years. I am blessed to be spending my life with the love of my life, a man who is prayerful, patient, thoughtful, honest, hardworking, creative and funny (goofy too, lol). And he can cook!
~I am so thankful for my five beautiful, healthy children! They are amazing individuals- each one talented in different ways- with a strong sense of family. They are wonderful parents.
~I am very thankful for my six grandchildren in whom I take such delight! I experience things in a totally new way with them.
~This year I am thankful for modern medicine as my brother and I faced some health issues this year.
~I am thankful to be employed at a job I love taking care of God's children. And especially thankful to be working for my boss, Jane.
~I am thankful for the gift of music and the way it opens up my world! I am blessed with wonderful friends to sing with!
~And in a world where so many go to bed hungry, I am grateful that we have a lovely home to live in and always MORE than enough to eat! We are blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment